Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the ART of making a F**KLOAD of CA$H!!!

The ART of making a F**KLOAD of CA$H

I know that one of you guBoldys are sitting there with a dumb expression on your face looking at the title of this blog. Wondering “who the F**K is this guy?! And who the F**K does he think he is?” well if you can kick aside all the censored swearing.
that is a great question and for a guy being in the business world for awhile now I have 1 answer... I AM THE GUY WHO CAN TELL YOU HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PIECE OF SH*T LIFE! THE WAY IT IS TURN IT AROUND AND TELL YOU HOW TO REACH YOUR DREAMS! BY MAKING $10,000 OR $30,000 OR EVEN A MILLION IN A YEARS TIME, A MONTHS TIME! OR IN A WEEK!! BUT HOW THE RESULTS VARY DEPENDS ON YOU!! AND YOU ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH yes this is an art that is NOT FOR THE F**KWITS! That are sceptical about everything thing cause they got shit for brains! Because they are ignorant and their tiny brains only produce enough electrons to fry an ants leg! Now while I sit here laying on my leather couch watching rogue assassin (kick ass movie by the way) on my 62” LCD High Definition screen TV do you think I really give a crap about your opinion!? NO! And if you are pissed off then leave my page cause its no loss to me I’m here to help those who are SERIOUS about changing their lives around

That are tired of the bullsh*t and know that they can change their life for the better! To those people that want financial independence, more time, to reduce stress and relieve tension, I’m saying to you YES I might be crude but I want to make A DIFFERENCE in your life as I have in mine and the best way I can do that is by sharing my knowledge which has been invaluable to me and has made me so much $$ no matter what business or industry I engaged into.

NO ONE deserves to be ripped off! Some people are HAPPY to work 9-5 I have no objection against that. If your one of those people my advice is not for you and you can F**K OFF!! and cut the bullshit and the headaches down the track later really I mean it! But when you get tired of all that crap and when you’re ready to live your life more! Then I GAURANTEE!! Use my advice and you will be sitting in your leather couch watching whatever movie you want on your 62” LCD tv in your condo, crib, house, whatever your planning to get!


It makes no difference



It doesn’t matter what business or what company or what person it is that makes $40k a month $60k a month or $80k a month maybe even a million a month. Doing business for a full year I noticed they all have 1 thing in common. They all had the right attitude! And the key ingredients you will need is

· Confidence people come to you because they know that you know something they don’t they come to you because you are perceived! As the expert! They come to you because they want to change their current situation and they want to have confidence themselves so if you’re not confident in yourself then people won’t be confident in you, it’s as simple as that!

· Being Positive people don’t want to listen to some idiot that has no idea what their talking about and I’ve listened to quite a few. But they want to listen to the person who is making SENSE! Who is articulate and can explain things CLEARLY!

· Have Hope yes this one is the biggest and most crucial practice of the 3 its good for your morale its good for your clients morale It’s what puts the business down! It what lights the fire to motivate you! and people will have hope in you if you generate it! Now don’t you want to look like a legend not only your own mind but in your friends and families minds!?

Later on in my blogs I will explain to you monkeys where to begin what questions to ask yourself! Then begin from there! I use these tactics whenever I’m in a new company or starting a new service it works for me and it will WORK FOR YOU! and UNF**K your life from what it is now! So smile for awhile and I’ll post to you bums in a little while.
And if you’re interested in 1 system that can bring you EXACTLY WHATEVER amount of income you want to get, or EARN or receive. Whatever way you put it you’ll get it! If you use this SYSTEM you will make it happen Click on this link here! So if you want to make money Then get with the program! You want to keep being broke! Then keep doing what you’re doing. Till then I’m off to go drive off and find which house I can buy and take some photos of a couple of lovely models I know!

Now get to work peahead!


Yours Crudely

The Crude Business Man

www.thecountingroom.com

www.freedom.ws/alex08k

No comments: