Monday, November 17, 2008

pissed off and tired of being broke!

Understanding Emptiness

I remember long time ago I was broke matter fact it wasn’t a pretty situation to be in. SPECIALLY in the business world how could anybody call themselves a business man if they got nothing!? My name is Alex and I remember I did not even have enough money to make even crucial phone calls. Or to buy myself a sandwich for lunch I felt other people would look at this and wouldn’t think very highly of it either!


IT HURT!

I felt while they were pulling a straight face on the outside on the inside they were laughing at me... yes I have been in this situation before I would go back home and think at night saying to myself “how do I get myself out of this situation!? How will I ever get an income so that I can be able to buy the things I want?!” I sat there and I thought to myself I wanted to stop being broke I wanted to stop people thinking lesser of me and most of all I just wanted to live a happy life and help those other people who are in that exact same situation now!! I can still picture one moment when I was walking down my block and I saw 1 guy driving a $120,000 Lexus a nice shiny black colour and I thought to myself “How did they become that successfull?”

Time for a change

I understand what its like to be empty to have nothing and to feel like you are alone and have NO ONE to help you. Those that don’t and realize how lucky they are to have people that support them people that they already live a fulfilled and better quality of life.
I decided to do something about this whole mess I was in, So I began to look into ways of making money... because I was ANGRY at myself tired and pissed off being broke!
first of all I looked into getting a job but the jobs required certain qualifications. Those qualifications cost more than $20,000 price tag like that doesn’t look very appealing to someone who is broke! I looked at investing into the stock market then again my options were very limited. So I began to look for more ways to increase my income stream.

I took a crappy job that I didn’t like saved up some $$ then I thought I would become a small merchant so I engaged in buying and reselling items, so I surfed online using sites like ebay.com offerme.com.au luckily things took a turn for the better I started making profit and I could feel the change deep down inside.

Things got alot better! I was earning at least 4 – 5k a week doing what I was doing and thought I was really having a great time actually! I was having a ball! And I got a sudden idea in my head to go visit those places I usually would go to when I was broke! To the lunch place where those people looked at me and laughed on the inside I went back right into that place as I was at the counter they all were looking at me again LAUGHING ON THE INSIDE! But this time when I pulled out 2, 100 dollar bills ordered a HUGE amount of food, the guys just froze with a dumb look on their faces gob smacked.
To top it off I even decided to tip the cashier 50 and during that moment I felt really REAAAAALLY good! And those BASTARDS! That were laughing at me on the inside were now wetting their pants! While they earn JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE ENDS MEET. I was starting to make something out of nothing!

Reaching targets!


So it was time to put my F**ken foot down I eventually quit that crappy job and let me tell you! IT SURE does feel good to tell the boss to go F**K himself and just walk right out! As the business was taking off my pockets were lining and I was pretty pleased with myself. It was from here on I began to think to myself “what more ways can I do to leverage my income stream!?” simply because I wanted to be financially independent! I wanted to have a better quality of life! I WANTED to be happy instead of slaving away for someone else from 9am – 5pm every day. So I decided to look into stock market. Thought that was one good way, start printing
One night when I was selling off a laptop to some overseas student. He introduced me to the concept of making money online. At first I had no idea what he meant and first time I heard of it was pretty interesting. I told him I was already making money online with ebay and other auction websites that I was selling my goods on. He said to me that yes but he was making money the same way without having to pay for expensive goods and then risking them not selling ANYTHING
He showed me a few websites and to my amazement I was shocked. He was RIGHT he was EXACTLY RIGHT! I was making money within my first week doing practically NEXT TO NOTHING! And I was
Getting my checks sent in the mail weekly and all I had to do was open them up and cash them in! Then I thought this was pretty amazing I was only putting less than 1 hours effort a day and was getting extraordinary results. I even stopped buying and selling goods because I started leveraging this in income stream It has just started to boom and Im saving money to get the things I really want


New Hope


I can now picture myself with this method reaching my dreams I was always a believer in the saying “everything is possible under the sun!” I have no started saving for my AUDI TT that I really want I have began to also save for a couple of properties I wanted and had my eye on! Plus I am planning on opening a few new businesses and hiring people to run it for me! And now I can go around and travel happily and enjoy life more because I chose to stop being in the mess I was and I decided to do something about this. If anyone out there right now decides to do the same thing! They want to decide to live their life and enjoy it more to its fullest potential I am happy to help and give advice keep referring back to my blog often and I also recommend visiting this link right now! To take action and help yourself and those that love you right now! And to find out how I changed my life Click on this link here!

Or you can keep living in the crap you are in now you can continue to be yelled at by your boss or put up with stress and have people laughing at you! And whenever someone passes by driving their Lexus or their BMW convertible you will remember me and you will know what I will have been talking about. The decision is yours choose to stop being a total F**K up or start turning things around for the better! I will be there and at least help those people that choose to be WITH ME I will give you my advice which made me really successful and I PROMISE you if you do everything the correct way! ITS NOT THAT HARD AT ALL!!

Yours crudely
The crude business man
My websites.
http://www.thecountingroom.com/
www.freedom.ws/alex08k

No comments: